Steve Carroll: Narcissistic Bigot
Diesel / Gremlin Cook
2021-10-07 21:45:08 UTC
Asking Gregory Hall to atone is distinct from quoting his lies. My idea
was that honest people arrive here to catch aberrant behavior. It is
not like we all don't know what this place is, Snit Glasser Michael especially.

You insisting a lie is real does not make it true. Don't look now, but
I think Gregory Hall has a serious woody for Snit Glasser Michael.

Linus Torvalds is a false advocate's only reason for living. From what
I've seen it looks like the flood script is breaking down.

He would have to be suffering from mental illness to be unsure of whether
or not he "rarely had" built NNTP protocol. When a guy can not be consistent
with his story and makes use of pretend, self-image saving crap later,
it's very obvious what his ploy is.

-
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened
Automate Google Groups

https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
Ann Glaser
2021-10-08 10:14:26 UTC
Automate Google Groups http://youtu.be/hYQ4Tg0r0g0
https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud
https://www.google.com/search?q=Dustin+Cook%3A+functional+illiterate+fraud
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
Do you have a CCNA certification? Being an open format as it is, usenet
will never go away but it'll never be popular. I shan't ask Sockboy how
any part of Rod Speed's body tastes no matter how many times Sockboy
smooches it. Time to blame the cult-like herd of convenient friends!
--
Top Ten Ways Sockboy Trolls
https://search.givewater.com/serp?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22NARCISSISTIC+BIGOT%22